Saturday, November 21, 2009

Michael Jackson

as you can see i'm a huge MJ fan if you are one too from my blog name and my my poster name. my blog name I forgot the key is from the song "dirty diana" (which is my favourite song of all time) I will probably reference him alot in this blog one thing that i found out that is pretty scary about him and the number 7 is Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02, Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09...exactly 7 years after the will was signed, Michael Jackson's two biggest hits "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" were each #1 for 7 weeks, Michael Jackson's three biggest albums "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" each produced 7 top 40 hits, Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77, Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7, Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name. some say a certain a certain number pattern follows you your entire life i am pretty sure mine is 6. I was born in june the 6th month, i have 6 letters in my first last and one of my middle names, I have 6 animals in my house, im 15( 1+5=6) i know that will only be for one year but still. I 420 songs on my ipod at the moment (4+2+0 = 6) and i can only imagine how many more 6's are going to come if its as persistant as MJ's 7 thing. aaaaaaah now i can guess my death time that is not cool! and if you think my mj obsession is too much thing of the kid in france that killed himself when his mom didnt let him get plastic surgery to look like him. at least i have a draw a line (which is 6 inches long btw!!! :O)
If your bored try to figure out out your number it takes a while

No comments:

Post a Comment